In more EXCITING news, we totally crushed our September goal of raising $30,000 as a team! The last week in September we were still about $1000 away from our goal, but we made it! In fact, we raised nearly $39,000 in September!
THIS. IS. AWESOME!!
Thank you to all who have helped contribute! I am continually honored and thankful for such generous donators. Since we first started this challenge, our team has raised a total of over $71,000 for CCFA! Amazing. I really feel like we are making a difference! Which is what this is all about. We just received information on booking our trip out to Las Vegas and it's really starting to dawn on me how close we are! It's going to be such an amazing weekend. I can't wait!
If you are still planning on donating (THANK YOU!), my personal fundraising deadline is October 31st. We officially have until the second week in November to turn in our money to be counted for our trip (even though donations will still be accepted all the way in to January, 2010), but I want to be sure I have everything in place well before the November cut-off. Please leave a comment if you have any questions!
GO TEAM CHALLENGE!!
1 comment:
We are still planning on donating, but just have to get to a different point in our finances. I am glad that we have until the end of Oct. I love you. Keep up the good work
Post a Comment